Click on the image below to open up a self-check exercise that will test your knowledge of the material covered in this module. Note that clicking on the image will open up a new page. After you are done the activity, you will have to return to this page to continue the module.
- Define Diversity
- Activity: Picturing diversity
- Describe the Various Dimensions of Diversity
- Activity: How we see ourselves and others
- Discuss Ideas and Beliefs about Diversity
- Activity: Diversity and culture
- Activity: Checking our assumptions about diversity
- Assess the Relationship between Diversity and Health
- Activity: Diversity in health
- Activity: Practice your learning on Diversity
- Module Review Exercise
- Module Summary
- The module was written by Barbara Clow , Yvonne Hanson and Jennifer Bernier.