Click on the image below to open up a self-check exercise that will test your knowledge of the material covered in this module. Note that clicking on the image will open up a new page. After you are done the activity, you will have to return to this page to continue the module.
- Define Sex
- Activity: Sex of the body (1)
- Activity: Sex of the body (2)
- Describe the Various Dimensions of Sex
- Activity: Exploring the Sex Continuum
- Discuss Ideas and Beliefs about Sex
- Activity: Sex in context
- Assess the Relationship between Sex and Health
- Activity: Practice your learning on Sex
- Module Review Exercise
- Module Summary
- The module was written by Barbara Clow and Jennifer Bernier.