Click on the image below to open up a self-check exercise that will test your knowledge of the material covered in this module. Note that clicking on the image will open up a new page. After you are done the activity, you will have to return to this page to continue the module.
- From analysis to action
- Charting the course for action
- Analyze recommendations using the core concepts of sex, gender, diversity and equity
- Activity: Reviewing recommendations using sex, gender, diversity and equity
- Activity: Implementing recommendations
- Assess the potential impact of recommendations (1)
- Assess the potential impact of recommendations (2)
- Activity: Empowerment and recommendations
- Analyze the context of recommendations (1)
- Analyze the context of recommendations (2)
- Module Review Exercise
- Module Summary
- This module was written by Barbara Clow, Jennifer Bernier, Ann Pederson and Andrea Papan.