Click on the image below to open up a self-check crossword exercise that will test your knowledge of the material covered in this module. Clicking on the image will open up a new page. After you are done the activity, you will have to return to this page to continue the module.
- When an “issue” becomes a “problem”
- How we respond to a “problem”
- Checking our understanding of a problem
- Checking our proposed solutions
- Define an Issue
- Activity: Is Overweight and Obesity a Problem?
- Interpret an Issue or Problem using the Core Concepts of Sex, Gender, Diversity and Equity
- Activity: Sex, gender, and obesity
- Activity: Diversity, overweight, and obesity
- Activity: Equity and obesity
- Analyze the Context of Issues and Problems
- Other ways of thinking about an issue
- Activity: Practice your learning on Issues
- Module Review Exercise
- Module Summary
- The module was written by Barbara Clow.