Click on the image below to open up a self-check exercise that will test your knowledge of the material covered in this module. Note that clicking on the image will open up a new page. After you are done the activity, you will have to return to this page to continue the module.
- Synthesize and Interpret Ideas and Evidence
- Explain and Practice Iteration
- Identify Types and Sources of Bias
- Maintaining a hierarchy or power structure
- Failing to examine differences between and among people
- Using double standards
- Outline Implications
- Develop Implications using the Core Concepts
- Activity: Piecing the puzzle together
- Activity: Missing Pieces – Iteration
- Activity: Misleading pieces – Bias
- What’s the picture?
- Module Review Exercise
- Module Summary
- This module was written by Barbara Clow, Ann Pederson and Jennifer Bernier.